HISTORIC CULTURAL NORTH NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL – Representing Chinatown, El Pueblo, Solano Canyon, and Victor Heights in the City of Los Angeles

How to Report Illegal Fireworks

There are several options for reporting illegal fireworks:

1. Use the MyLA311 smartphone app. It’s free and available here: www.lacity.org/MyLA311

2. The LAPD has an online fireworks form that you may fill out at https://complaint.lacity.org/fireworks.

IMPORTANT: Do not dial 9-1-1 unless you see someone being injured or at risk of immediate injury, or a fire or other emergency.

3. Call LAPD’s non-emergency phone number at 1-877-275-5273 (1-877-ASK-LAPD).

4. To submit an anonymous tip without directly contacting law enforcement, visit https://www.lacrimestoppers.org.

For more information, visit https://www.mysafela.org/fireworks/.